Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I took his hand and followed...

My dishes went unwashed today,
I didn't make the bed,
I took his hand and followed
Where his eager footsteps led.

Oh yes, we went adventuring,
My little Boyy and I,
Exploring all the great outdoors
Beneath the Winter sky.

Oh yes...Boyy Bags have arrived!

This is usually the look I reserve for shoes... definitely a new love affair!

The super soft "Slash" bag in Classique and Python

The "Wally" wallet available in black, gibralter, sorbet and emerald with python/lizard contrast

The "Lucus" bag in water snake

The "Clyde" in pop red

The "Lenny" in gibralter

The "Clyde" in black

The "Lenny" in yellow bananas

All of the Boyy Bags can be worn a couple of different ways with the straps being removable.

These bags really do need to be seen in person as photos really can't show the detail. Most of the hardware has little poems or quotations on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment