Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tom Petty WE LOVE YOU!!

We really go weak at the knees for Tom Petty....thanks to Dee and her trusty ipod, we have been listening non stop to Mr Petty for the past few months.....and now I'm totally obsessed!!






I'm turning 30 on Tuesday and to celebrate I bought myself my very own Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tour tee from 1980 which was the year I was born.....Groupie?;)



It was a very proud moment...with my new Tom Petty "Southern Accents" vinyl...




I think he may be a little old for me now......but a girl can still dream right!

I'm so happy to be able to celebrate my 30th with such an amazing friend like Dee....and I get to hang out with her everyday day at work....when your Boss is also one of your best friends and you get to laugh together everyday then that's pretty good I say....


"30 is the new 20........unless you're 20......then 30 is the new 40";)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment