Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog crush! xx

So you may or may not know that I am a total blog whore....yep, that's right....fully fledged....completely obsessed!!



So once you get over the initial excitement of blogs and have successfully managed to bookmark all the really good ones.....well let me tell you, stumbling across a fabulous blog which you have never laid eyes on before...well, to put it simply, it's about as often as finding that fabulous pair of shoes you've been lusting after all season...ON SALE...IN YOUR SIZE!!




So now that you understand, let me introduce you to the wonderful Marta....the wonderfully so-hip-it-hurts French gal behind your new fav blog Life of Boheme....www.martalicious.blogspot.com


































Sigh....damn her fabulous Frenchness!




"I don't know where home is, but I'm on my way"



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment