Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WOW!!! What a morning we've had!!!



Two super fabulous deliveries rocked up within minutes of each other today....how lucky are we!



First up we have the lovely Magali Pascali label....this is our second time round with this gorgeous label and we are so lovin' it more than last time (when of course we still loved it;)







Now, if the words "snake print pants" freak you out, let me just show you these little babies....super flattering & so comfy....My husband said to me this morning "we're going out tonight" and I said something along the lines of "well you might be but I'm not"....well isn't it amazing how suddenly I've got these new pants and now I'm all like "So what time we leavin'?"




LOVE this beautiful cream lace blouse!




Lovin' the sleeves...




So sweet...polka dot mesh and lace cream top...




Beautiful black lace shift dress....




Pretty detail....




Sweet...




Stunning lace panelled bodysuit....




Black pants with tiny gold balls....so great!!




cute!





So for delivery number 2.....you'll have to wait till tomorrow for that post....;)



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment