Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lure....does contain nuts....

.......and that's one of the reasons we keep going back to this little haunt in good old Paddo week after week.....the staff are super friendly and just the right amount of nuts!

Of course we really go back for the amazing brekky.....

I really have to make it perfectly clear that even though Lure is owned by my lovely friend (and boss) Dee and her cute husband Chris that I am certainly not going there to satisfy my good friend urges (I tell Dee her bum looks good in those pants to cover that little number;)....no no...I can assure you, my husband and I are complete breakfast snobs....and we are not ashamed to admit it!

We even do that annoying thing to other friends, especially those who live in the area, like taunting them if they haven't been to Lure for brekky yet....."are you f*#@ing serious! you've never been to Lure for breakfast??! that's it, get out of my house" or "you obviously have the taste buds of a borderline simpleton!" and so on and so forth...


I love it when the owners personality shines through the whole cafe!


Such a beautiful place to sit this time of year...


This is one of my friends Greg..he's a recent Lure convert....not that it's hard to convince a man to go out for breakfast;)


My husband and I are vegos, so as a creature of habit I always order the Vego Big Start...oh yeah baby...this is GOOD! I was going to photograph the after shot of the empty plate but as Dan pointed out it looked like a bush turkey had scratched over my plate! Hey! I enjoy putting the food in my mouth...who cares what the plate looks like...am I right?!

Dan usually goes for the Zucchini Fritters with poached eggs and halepino yoghurt...which I proceed to steal for my breakfast...


The gang use Genovese coffee (YUM!) and you can't see from my amateur photo but the salad and cake selection is to die for....and as you can see by the flowers, Dee works her magical green thumb over there too...

See.....NUTS!!


Lure open 7 days a week for brekky and lunch and will soon be opening for dinner 4 nights a week......watch this space for my fat ass!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment