Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bluesfest 2011...WOW!!

Every year Dee and her Husband trudge on down to Byron for the fab five day festival that is Bluesfest....and after seeing this years line up....well I think I'm going to Bunnings to buy myself a pair of wellies.....WOW....they really pulled out the big guns for 2011!




Just some guy...you may know him?!



BB King anyone?!



Well you couldn't have a hippie festival without the one and only Michael Franti....hasn't worn a pair of shoes in 30 years....I saw them play at the very last Festival Hall concert ever and they played for an amazing 4 hours!



Just a guy by the name of Elvis Costello....we saw him play an acoustic set earlier this year, but we heard he's bringing the band this time so we're very excited!



The ever fab Blind Boys of Alabama!



And the wonderful CW Stoneking...from Darwin...


Now where did I leave my tambourine.........


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment